We hope you are staying safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. At Imperial Luxe, we strive to ensure a memorable experience for our couples and their guests. Considering the impact and changes caused by COVID-19, we want to ensure that we are focused on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
In response we have implemented the following precautions:
- Tours are By Appointment Only or Virtual
- Increased sanitation frequency of contact
- Hand sanitizer throughout the venue is available.
- Employees wear masks
- All employees are trained on the appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- Use of gloves at all stages of food preparation.
- We require any employee that feels sick to stay at home.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation of all event spaces and restroom after every event.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask our guest to adopt these additional practices:
- If you are sick, please do not attend an event.
- Practice social distancing, stay at home if you can.
- Maintain at least 6 feet from other individuals not within the same household.
- Wear a mask if you are not social distancing.
- Wash hands often.
- Practice cough and sneeze etiquette (Cover mouth/nose when coughing/sneezing. Ideally use a tissue and throw it away. If a tissue is not available, use the elbow of a sleeve).
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Do not share food, drinks or eating utensils with others.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Know the signs and symptoms of respiratory viruses.
- Contact your healthcare provider within 48 hours if illness develops.
We are doing our utmost to provide you and your guests with a safe and healthy experience at Imperial
-The Luxe Team